- void Client.BlockMoving(state);
Blocks character movement.
- bool Client.CanWalk(direction, x, y, z);
Check for the ability to take a step.
Result: true if you can step from the current coordinates (the turn is considered as a step).
- bool Client.Step(direction, [run=false]);
Request to move a character with the ability to run.
Result: true if the step was successfully made (the turn is considered as a step).
- bool Client.WalkTo(x, y, z, [distance=1]);
Path search to the specified coordinates until the specified distance is reached. Can be used within one screen.
Result: true if the destination or specified distance is reached.
- void Client.StopWalking();
Cancel the path search.
- bool Client.IsWalking();
Check: whether the character is currently moving (automatic movement).
Result: true if auto-movement is on.